For an update on me, I am still in a lot of pain from the C-section and am starting to get impatient with the length of the recovery period. Sometimes I try to increase the time between pain pills because I am feeling okay when the time to take one rolls around, but when I start feeling the pain come on, it is too late and I am sobbing by the time it takes effect. I am also frustrated because I still can’t pick my own baby up out of the crib, get myself dressed, or get up out of a chair without help. I am so grateful for how patient, understanding, and helpful Brian and my mom are with helping me. I really could not do this without them. Despite my physical pain, I love this new life. I love my baby and my new little family so much and having Braxton in our lives has brought me and Brian closer together.
3 comments:
Oh, he is just adorable. I love that he holds his legs right up in the air! I'm sorry you are still feeling crummy and aren't healing as quickly as you'd like, be patient and just spend lots of time looking at Braxton to remind yourself that pain is so worth it!
He is so sweet, such a cute little boy! After I had the twins, my mom told me to try to rest (mostly in bed-which I'm bad at) for at least the first 10 days or so (more is better) because those first few days are crucial to recovery. She said a couple times she didn't rest right after the birth and paid for it later, it catches up with you. So, I'm sharin that nugget. :) I had a really hard time recovering after I had the twins, so I can sympathize just a teeny bit. :) I'm so glad you have some good help, you are awesome!
He's adorable and I really can't wait to come and see you and try to help out too(well as much help as my girls will let me be!) I have wanted to come everyday this week but I am super sick and it's just not giving up so I will be there when I am germ free!!! Call if there is anything we can do for you from here, or I could have Dan run something to you etc.
Post a Comment