I can’t believe it’s already December. Geez, I really fell off the blogging world didn’t I? Here are a few of the things we’ve been up to in the last 3 months. Sorry for the long post! I will try to post more often!
We went to Idaho over Labor Day and went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Braxton loved the sheep the best. He also had his first bit of baby food—he didn’t think it was too bad.
A few weeks later we went to Idaho again for Brad’s graduation from the ISU Law Enforcement program. Congrats Brad! (He’s the 2nd one from the right in the pic)
Braxton loves Grandma Coombs house because she has all kinds of animals. His favorites are the chickens and dogs.
He also got to hang with his cousin Sienna.
In October, we graduated to the big tub. He loves taking baths! PS The washcloth is less about modesty and more about not getting peed on!
Grandpa Lulloff came to stay with us for a few days and bought Braxton the cutest rocking horse. He loves it!
Then, we went to Fielding, UT for Brian’s grandparent’s 60th wedding anniversary party. I really hope Brian and I can have one of these. It was so nice to see how many people know and love his grandparents!

For Halloween, Braxton was a giraffe and a spider. His aunt Brandi got him the cutest spider costume, but for some reason he didn’t like it at all. So, we found the giraffe costume for $5 two days before—score. It was pretty much like pajamas, so he tolerated it for our branch party.
Whew! That was a long one.
5 comments:
THANK YOU! You have not fallen off the face of the earth. :) Little Braxton is SO big and so cute! I love your postings! Please don't fall behind again! :)
I never saw his Halloween costume. So cute!
We got your adorable Christmas card! What a cute baby boy you have:) Miss you!
Oh my gosh, Braxton is the cutest thing in the world. I love that he loves chickens. :) I really think we need to get him and Kennedy together for a play date. Yes?
Neane! I was just looking at Clints blog and wanted to say because I never noticed before that Braxtons little bald head is so cute! And because I rarely make comments on peoples blogs that it was about time to make some! You guys look like you are having a great time. Hope things are going well. Maybe we will see you if you make it to St. G.
Post a Comment