Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cake? Cake . . . CAKE!

Today we had a little birthday party for Braxton. He got so many fun toys and he loves all of them! Thanks everybody for coming! Here is a picture overload, including the progression of cake demolition. Enjoy!
Opening presents

Lots of presents

Happy Birthday To You

What is this?

I don't know, but I think I like it. Gooey.

First Bite

Diggin' In

I'm Lovin' It

It needs a good massage.

Oh Yeah, the massage worked! One big bite!

That's enough. Pretty sure I'm done.

Gettin' Clean

Lovin' the bubbles

My first four-wheeler from Grandma Coombs

Birthdays are the best!


2 comments:

Kaitlyn*Kami*Noah said...

I can't believe your baby is a year old already...time is flying! He is adorable and I so love the cake pictures:) Miss you! xo

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Braxton! Glad we could see you guys. He is getting so big. Looks like the cake was a hit!