Saturday, August 6, 2011

It’s Been One Crazy Week

Bringing home a newborn will always add some craziness to life, but this week has been extra crazy. Luckily, Briella has been just an angel so far. She sleeps all the time, even at night. We only have to get up for the feedings and then put her back in bed, which has provided us with more sleep than we expected to get the first week. She is also a great eater and we’ve had no problems with nursing so far except me being really sore.

I am recovering really well and find myself pushing too hard and regretting it at night when the pain catches up with me. I can’t believe that I actually felt well enough that I was able to go to my little sister’s wedding on Friday. She looked so beautiful and is so happy. I am so grateful that I was able to be there for her special day.

Coming home from the hospital

Sweet baby Briella


Jess and Brian

Family Picture

Sitting with grandma at Jess’s wedding reception

Braxton and his cousin Sienna



Briella’s First Bath

4 comments:

Kay said...

She is adorable!!

Kaitlyn*Kami*Noah said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! She is beautiful (and so is her name btw:)! XOXOXOXO

Melissa@thebblog said...

wow, you really do look like you've bounced back exceedingly well! you would never have guessed that you just had a baby. you and she are darling. And I guess the boys too.

Aubrey said...

She is so tiny in the car seat!