Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Goodbye Merry Maids, Hello Housework

As some of you know, I was limited in the housework I could do while I was pregnant.  So, we hired Merry Maids to come every two weeks to clean our house from top to bottom.  I have to say it was SO nice to not have to clean bathrooms for a few months.  For some unfathomable reason, Brian thinks that now I’ve recovered from my C-section that I need to get back to cleaning the house.  So, goodbye dear Alondra and all the other sweet women from Merry Maids!  I will miss you!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

oh I so want Merry Maids to come visit me twice a month. and I'm not pregnant, just too busy and mostly - too lazy. lucky girl while it lasted. of course recovering from a c-section and the whole pregnancy is a not so great reason . . .

Aubrey said...

Too bad they couldn't be a permanent part of your family. The extra help sure was nice.