Friday, March 12, 2010

Could it be love?

Maybe, but definitely the start of a beautiful friendship. Braxton and I have started doing some playdates and it is going pretty well. Braxton and Kennedy play so well together—pretty much they just follow each other around and try to play with the same toy. It is cute.

Also, we decided to enjoy the snow before it is all gone for the summer (not that I want it to stick around or anything). Here are some random pictures of my boys sledding. I think Braxton liked it!








3 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

What cute boys. I have had the thought that we need to enjoy the snow - but, I don't enjoy the snow so why should I try to get my girl to enjoy it. Heaven forbid she likes it and then wants me to take her outside a lot!! No, I think we're safer never introducing her to that cold world.

Amber said...

Having kids to play with gets even more important as they get older. Sienna loves to play with other kids no matter their age.

Aubrey said...

What a cute little couple they make! :) We love our play dates. Can't wait for it to get really warm.