Wednesday, April 7, 2010
St. George Vacation
Braxton and I went to St. George with my parents for almost 2 weeks. We did a lot of fun things and had a good break from the daily routine. I got to go golfing for the first time in 2 years, since last summer I was recovering from a C-section and the year before I was pregnant. I did a lot better than I thought I would and was actually very happy with how I was hitting my driver and irons. My short game needs some serious work though. We also got to spend some time with my Grandpa and Grandma Merkley. We took Braxton to this really nice park by my parent’s house. His favorite things were the swing and the dog park. He literally giggled non-stop as he splashed in the hot tub and we took some really great pictures when we took him hiking up in the turtle reserve behind my parent’s house. Here are the pics:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun! I wish I was in St George right now. That blue sky & red rock just looks warm.
Post a Comment